10 Reasons Why You Need A Business Ambassador
A “Qualified” Personal Business Ambassador:
- Represents you and your company at business functions you can’t schedule or those you determine are better suited for attendance by your ambassador.
- Brings an extensive background and experience in both small / large business settings and is conversant with business persons at all levels.
- Becomes the “story-teller” for your business.
- Identifies quickly those business event attendees who clearly could benefit from your products and services.
- Targets people who appear to be ideal referrals to you and potentially good candidates for establishing mutually-profitable “Strategic Partnerships.”
- Helps promote your products and services at various events, mixers and business gatherings.
- Evidences a long track record of business successes and recognition in the business community.
- Participates regularly at various local Chambers of Commerce.
- Complements your company’s image in the business community.
- Commits to helping you become increasingly successful.
Still need more reasons?
Ask a few business professionals who already understand the value.
Don Zavis, Don Zavis Sales Training
Nationally-renowned sales trainer and business-builder coach. Don Zavis is an award-winning sales coach, national sales trainer and keynote speaker with a successful history of taking private and public organizations to new levels of sales and profitability.
Kevin Marshall, CPA, (BOSS) Better Office Solutions
BOSS is an accounting firm with offices in Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona, that specializes in providing outsourced bookkeeping and accounting services to small and medium sized businesses throughout Arizona. Their combined 20 years of experience provides a complete spectrum of superior accounting.
David Arond, President/CEO eVideo Creations
David is a dynamic storyteller using a complex mix of images, effects and narrative to engage the audience. David’s TV news, PBS documentaries and TV commercials have won numerous Emmy and Addy awards including the international PBS-TV series, On the Internet. David also is the Media Communications Department Chair at Eastern Arizona College.
|Ambassador Dennis Helfand attending THCC 2017 Networking Event|
We are also proud members of Oro Valley Business Club.